Neuroradiologists specialize in the diagnosis and follow-up of diseases and abnormalities affecting the brain, head & neck, spinal cord, and spine. Neuroradiologists read MRI, CT and X-Ray exams. Our team also collaborates on the use of new technology, including MR and CT perfusion, diffusion tensor imaging (DTI), tractography, MR spectroscopy and functional MRI (FMRI).
Medical Imaging of Lehigh Valley has an extensive history in the field of neuroradiology that has allowed us to establish long-term trusting relationships with local primary care physicians who know us and feel comfortable seeking a consultation. Our neuroradiologists routinely collaborate with neurosurgeons, neurologists, orthopedists, and pain management physicians to make the best decisions regarding patient care.
Exams read by our Neuroradiology Specialists:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the brain including MR spectroscopy Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA) of the brain.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the C-Spine, T-Spine and L-Spine.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the neck, face and orbits.
- Computed Tomography (CT) of the head & neck.
- Computed Tomography (CT) of the spine.
- Computed Tomography (CT) of the sinus.
- Lumbar punctures
- Myelography of the spine
All Neuroradiologists have completed a minimum of 1 year Fellowship training and are Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology.