The division of Cardiothoracic Imaging provides comprehensive services related to the diagnosis of the full array of lung, cardiac, and vascular diseases. We work in close collaboration with our colleagues in pulmonology, cardiothoracic surgery, medical oncology, radiation oncology, and cardiology, including active participation in Lehigh Valley Health Network’s Thoracic Multidisciplinary Clinic, aiding our clinical specialists in the diagnosis and management of thoracic oncology.
Our services include:
- Chest Radiography: Inpatient and outpatient services
- Thoracic CT(Computed Tomography): Evaluation of lung nodules, lung cancer and other malignancies, interstitial lung disease, and much more
- Lung Cancer Screening: Low-Dose CT for early detection of lung cancer (American College of Radiology designated center)
- Cardiac CT: State of the art imaging of the coronary arteries, mapping studies for cardiac ablation procedures, calcium scoring CT. Our cutting edge 512-slice CT scanner is the only one of its kind in the region and produces exceptional images of the heart and blood vessels.
- Cardiac MRI: Unparalleled evaluation of cardiac structure and function, including assessment of viability
- Thoracic MRI: Evaluation of mediastinal masses and diseases of the chest wall
Our division includes several fellowship-trained radiologists, including doctors with sub-specialty training in thoracic and cardiovascular imaging.